Friday, September 01, 2006

Turning over a new leaf

This year i have done a lot of things which i hope i really can stick to it. I want to be a better person. I have joined aerobic class to keep my health at optimum level, I save more nowadays, I keep my mouth shut more when i'm with relatives(closed one don't like you when you are vocal - I learned that this year). Even i bought myself one whole set of SKII. Before this i would never imagine myself buying it. Actually I have been calculating to buy it for days since my facial supplies has finished. I tried Clinique but it doesn't suit me at all. I tried local ones but they said it contains Hydroqinoune(dunno whether i spelt it correctly). Did try Loreal and Olay but doesn't work. Lastly when few people that i know recommended SKII indirectly, i decided maybe it is time for me to try this one new expensive thingy. What the heck, just try it first, if it suits me, i'll continue, if not just get over it and try new one. When you are turning 30, you'll realize few changes. Especially your skin. So during lunch time i rushed to the nearest mall and browse thru. At first i thought maybe i just buy the trial set but after listening to some realistic explanation and demo to my skin i think i better get the whole set. Anyway..i'm turning over a new leaf. Who knows i'll be standing next to Fauziah Latiff or Deana Yusuf hehe...