Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First aerobic class

Phew...semput aku dibuatnya. It started when my hubby handed over the aerobic class flyer. Erks....what is he trying to tell me? I know i have been putting on weight lately and before i gave birth to my second child, i was really plump and he doesn't seem to mind at all. But this time he seems to be really concern on my weight problem. So here i am enrolling the class that i would never imagine to join before this. I did gave an option to buy the igallop thing so that i can exercise at home in front of the TV. Oopss! am i turning into couch potato? Anyway my hubby disagree to buy the igallop. He said, that thing will only take space in the house and i will not have the discipline to exercise. In the end it will full with cobweb.

About the aerobic class, the trainer is really energetic. I on the other hand have been panting after doing for not more than 15 minutes. It shows how "fit" i am.