Monday, January 29, 2007

Kids and silence

Kalau di rumah, anak anak aku memang tak reti duduk diam. Mereka akan diam cuma bila tidur atau khusyuk tengok cerita kegemaran mereka itu pun 5 minit aje, lepas habis satu bab yang mereka suka bising ler balik. Tapi kalau mula mula diaorg bising and suddenly senyap jer there must be something going on. Contohnya last weekend aku sedang sibuk memasak di dapur they all pun sibuk "tolong" aku. Ada jer benda nak dikuis, diketuk atau di pegang. Sampai aku terpaksa beri mereka sesuatu untuk biar mereka leka. Aku suruh main basikal dah boring katanya, so buat kaedah lain le plak. Diterbalikkan basikal tu jadi machine apa tah. Hanya diaorg jer yang tahu. Lepas tu aku bagi they all makan cookies. So i can continue doing my work. But suddenly i realize, tak dengar bunyi langsung. Aku kecilkan api dapur and jengah. Argghh my goodness. My Sarawak mat is fulled of cookie crumbs. The two girls were busy doing their business and when i looked at them they were smiling and try to convince me it is not their fault. They were blaming each other. Kakak said adik started it and adik said kakak did it. Nak tak nak terpaksa la aku bersihkan.

After lunch, my brother called. While i was talking to the phone my brother said he can't hear me coz the sound from my two girls were louder than my voice. So i asked them to play in the room. They went there and i heard nothing coming out from the room. They went to my room instead of their room. To my horror, they were ransacking my handbag and found a pencil and a pen. Kakak took the pencil and draw on my bed. Adik took out almost everything from the bag and found my makeup. The rest i let you imagine.

Before that i could remember one incident where i was in the bathroom and i heard adik was crying out loud. When she stopped crying i thought she was ok. I was wrong again because when i came out from the bathroom i saw she was applying her body with a cream. My face cream. Thank god she didn't swallow. She knows how to get it if i put it at higher place. She will take her chair, start climbing and grab the thing. If my mum or MIL said "pergi sorokkan" I don't know where to hide it anymore. If i put it somewhere i can't see i might forget it at all.
These two girls of mine are very cheeky. Sometimes they can behave like an angel of mine but sometimes they can outsmart you as well.
Next time, tak boleh percaya they all kalau tetiba senyap. Mesti ada projek baru.