Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Interview lagi....

Dah lama sangat tak update. Actually i just came back from an interview. Hehe..interview lagi (Bak kata my sis pun tak habis habis dia ni pegi interview). This time the interview was different. I was interviewed by 2 Japanese and 1 chinese. I can understand what the chinese said but i couldn't understand one of the Japanese said. He mumbled. Yang kelakarnya lain ditanya lain yang aku jawab. Yang lagi sorang tu ok jer english dia. Being interviewed by Japanese is totaly new experience for me. Sometimes it occured to my mind that i'm turning into one of my friends - Din whose one of his hobby is "attend interview". People might ask why i still go to the interview even though i did say that i've fed up with it but what the heck, I meet new people, I develop new communication skill and it gives me new perspective. At least it gives me some info of what are the "in thing" so that i can catch up and learn new skill.

Lagi satu interview dengan Japanese ni lama betul sebab sejam setengah dalam bilik tu aku kene bercakap. Sedar sedar jer dah pukul 6.45, sabor jer la.